This site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://endpoliticsasusual.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 31, 2008

At Least He Knows Who Obama Is

Unlike DMX who had never heard of Obama, 50 cent has switched his support from Hillary Clinton to Barack Obama.

CNN reports:

Rapper 50 Cent, who told Time magazine last September he was supporting the New York senator's White House bid, now says he has decided to shift his allegiance to Obama.

The multi-platinum star, born Curtis Jackson, told MTV News Friday that Obama's recent speech on race was the deciding factor for his decision.

"I heard Obama speak," he said. "He hit me with that he-just-got-done-watching-'Malcolm X,' and I swear to God, I'm like, 'Yo, Obama!'

"I'm Obama to the end now, baby!"

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: