This site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://endpoliticsasusual.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Hillary Endorser Tied to Prostitution Ring


photo courtesy: New York Times

According to CNN:

"The New York Times is reporting that Gov. Eliot Spitzer [seen here in the middle with Senator Clinton] has told senior advisers that he had been involved in a prostitution ring."

The New York Times states:
"Gov. Eliot Spitzer has been caught on a federal wiretap arranging to meet with a high-priced prostitute at a Washington hotel last month, according to a person briefed on the federal investigation."


Update - Governor Apologizes
From CNN:
"Gov. Eliot Spitzer said he 'acted in way that violates his obligation to his family,' speaking hours after the New York Times reported he told senior administration officials he had been involved in a prostitution ring. New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer has admitted involvement in a prostitution ring, The New York Times reports. 'I apologize first and most importantly to my family. I apologize to the public, to whom I promised better,' he said."

Update - Clinton Declines Comment
From the AP:
"I don't have any comment on that. Obviously I am sending my best wishes and thoughts to the governor and to his family."

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: