This site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://endpoliticsasusual.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hillary Lied About Danger of Bosnia Trip

I don't know what to believe! The candidate or the video! Hmmm...

Here's Hillary's description of what happened when she went to Bosnia in a speech she gave on Monday, March 17th, 2008 as reported by Hillary Clinton.com:

"I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base."

Now, here's the video of her landing in Bosnia.



Oh, no, Hillary! Look out for the little girl with the flowers!

In that March 17th speech she also said: "I certainly do remember that trip to Bosnia, and as Togo said, there was a saying around the White House that if a place was too small, too poor, or too dangerous, the president couldn't go, so send the First Lady. That’s where we went." Taking along her daughter, Sinbad, and Sheryl Crow.

Sinbad put it best:

"What kind of president would say, 'Hey, man, I can't go 'cause I might get shot so I'm going to send my wife...oh, and take a guitar player and a comedian with you.' I think the only 'red-phone' moment was: 'Do we eat here or at the next place.'"

The Jed Report gives us what this "whopper" of a story would look like as a movie.

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: