This site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://endpoliticsasusual.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Oh, Good! Bill Clinton is Back!


And I was worried about running out of stuff to write about. Now CNN reports Bill Clinton is on his way to Wyoming to campaign for Hillary.

I've driven across Wyoming many times on I-80. I've been to baseball games in Casper. I've been to Independence Rock, stood looking at the wheel marks from the Oregon trail. I've driven right past the exit for Rock Springs. Let me tell you, at no time did I think of it as a must win state for any Presidential candidate.

There are 515,004 people living in Wyoming. That's less than half as many people who voted for Hillary in the Texas Primary.

I think when you're down to sending President Bill Clinton to Wyoming to campaign for the Presidency your candidacy has gone on too long.

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: