This site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://endpoliticsasusual.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hillary on O'Reilly Wed Night

O'Reilly says it's the toughest interview Clinton has ever down (not that there's any self promotion in saying that). As Politico.com points out, Reverend Wright was a big part of the interview. Of course! It gives FOX the chance to mention his name again and it also gives them the chance to see Hillary squirm.

I can't stand O'Reilly, but read this transcript of the interview and see how well he puts the screws to her and gets her to admit her outrage at Wright and in the next breath admit that she should feel sorry for Obama.

O'REILLY: Can you believe this Reverend Wright guy? Can you believe this guy? What do you think?

CLINTON: Well, you know. Well, I'm going to leave it up to voters to decide.

O'REILLY: No, but what do you think as an American? You're an American.

CLINTON: Well, what I said when I was asked directly is that I would not have stayed in that church.

O'Reilly: No, no, no. You're an American citizen. I'm an American citizen. He's an American citizen, Reverend Wright. What do you think when you hear a fellow American citizen say that stuff about America? What do you think?

CLINTON: Well, I take offense at it. I think it's offensive and outrageous.

O"REILLY: I feel sorry for Barack Obama. Honestly. I feel sorry for him. His whole campaign has been derailed by some loony guy. Isn't that amazing?

CLINTON: Well, he spoke out forcefully yesterday, and--

O'Reilly: "Do you feel sorry for Obama?"

CLINTON: Well, I think that he made his views clear, finally, that he disagreed. And I think that's what he had to do.



The interview airs at 8pm/ET

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: