This site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://endpoliticsasusual.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Hillary, the Pot, Calls Obama, the Kettle, Black

You have got to be kidding me.



Clinton: "The special interests are going to be a lot tougher than 90 minutes of questions from two journalists. And we need a President whose going to be up there fighting every day for the American people and you know not complain about how much pressure there is and how hard the questions are."

You mean not complain like this?



"Could I just point out in the last several debates I seem to get the first question all the time, and I don't mind. I'll be happy to field them, but I do find it curious. If anybody saw Saturday Night Live maybe we should ask Barack if he's comfortable and needs another pillow. I just find it kind of curious that I keep getting the first question on all of these issues, but I'm happy to answer it."

Update:
Olbermann always says it better:


Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: