This site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://endpoliticsasusual.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Monty Python Star Offers to Write for Obama

John Cleese says he's offering his services to Barack Obama as a speech writer. According to the Daily Telegraph:

"The British comedian, who lives in California, told the Western Daily Press regional paper that his jokes could help the Illinois senator get into the White House.

'I am due to come to Europe in November but I may be tied up until then because if Barack Obama gets the nomination I'm going to offer my services to him as a speechwriter because I think he is a brilliant man,' the 68-year-old said."

In honor of Hillary's refusal to quit the race, I'd like to see Cleese revive the Dead Parrot sketch and insert Hillary as the pet store clerk and Obama as the guy trying to return the dead parrot.

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: