This site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://endpoliticsasusual.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Joe Andrew is and Always Has Been From Indiana

Too bad Joe Andrew (the former Bill appointed DNC Chair and Indiana Superdelegate now backing Obama) isn't the current Chair of the Democratic party. Great interview by Olbermann about the Clinton Attack Dogs accusing Andrew of not even being from Indiana. (I wish I could've heard that strategy session).



Olbermann: Please clear this up, for once and for all, are you or have you ever been from Indiana.

Andrew: This is a little bit like Joe McCarthy are they next going to ask if I'm an American or not? I was born in Indiana, grew up in Indiana, went to school i Indiana, I'm a member of the Indiana bar, I own a house in Indiana, my parents live in Indiana...


I was waiting for him to say, "We named the dog Indiana."

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: