This site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://endpoliticsasusual.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 30, 2008

I F-ing Hate Digg

This is a post for geeky bloggers like me.

I was on digg.com the other day (if you don't know what it is you're missing an entire Internet world that is a part of everything from You Tube to the New York Times) and a gauntlet was thrown down. Stonecipher, one of my favorite diggers, challenged us all to write a post about what we "f-ing hated." He had written a great post entitled "I F-ing Hate Wal-Mart" that went straight to the top of digg. (It's a must read and confirms everything you ever suspected about Wal-Mart)(He is also one of the few people in this world other than myself and my husband who has actually been to Idaho Falls. But that's another story.)

So I submitted my version: I F-ing Hate Digg. Stonecipher was kind enough to post it on his site, The Stonecipher Report. It's a site you have to know about if you're going to know anything about what's going on this political season. So please go check it out! And now...

Here's part of my post "I F-ing Hate Digg":

Hello, my name is dpolitico (well, not really, but I must protect my identity)(especially from diggers)(you know, the ones that love to hate you?) I am addicted to Digg. In the same way a drug addict is filled with self-loathing every time he takes a hit, I find myself totally unable to stop myself from submitting, commenting, digging and/or burying stories.

It has consumed me.

Every day is the same. I write for my blog. I think, "That was the cleverest thing any person has ever said about that specific thing that I just wrote about! I must digg it!" And here is where my day goes off the rails.

You can check out the rest at The Stonecipher Report and please check out the rest of the site while you're there. It's well worth the time and you'll know a lot more than you did going in.
Here's the info again:

The Stonecipher Report
I F-ing Hate Wal-Mart
I F-ing Hate Digg


Sphere: Related Content
blog comments powered by Disqus