This site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://endpoliticsasusual.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 23, 2008

McCain Wants to Be Gerald Ford

I'd bet a John McCain Presidency would provide plenty of fodder for Saturday Nigh Live ala George W. Bush, Bush, Sr., and Gerald Ford. Of course, I'm not voting on who would be the funniest, but I do enjoy laughing at McCain. Here's a bit from CNN today:

John McCain hit the campaign trail Monday with two band-aids on the top of his head, leading a reporter to ask the Arizona senator why he was wearing them.

The presumptive Republican presidential nominee, who has battled skin cancer in the past, said the band-aids were merely a result of hitting his head on the roof of a car.

“I was getting out of the car in Canada and I hit the roof a tiny bit, and the car was much smaller than the one I'm usually being ferried around in by the beloved Secret Service."

"It was a brush with a low hanging door," McCain also said.

I could say something like "Don't let the door hit you on your way out..." but that's too obvious.

Sphere: Related Content
blog comments powered by Disqus