This site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://endpoliticsasusual.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Obama: Where's the Fire? Tells Everyone to Settle Down on VP Pick

From CNN:

Sen. Barack Obama said Thursday he's in no rush to pick a vice presidential candidate, telling CNN "everybody needs to settle down" and let the vetting process run its course.

"We just completed this arduous process," Obama said. "It's only been two days, and I think it's not just in my interest and Senator Clinton's interest, but in the Democratic Party's interest and the country's interest, to make sure I make this decision well."

Calling his choice of running mate "the most important decision that I will make before I am president," the senator from Illinois said he would "be deliberate and systematic about it because this will be my final counselor when I am making decisions in the White House, and I want to make sure I get it right."

Sphere: Related Content
blog comments powered by Disqus