This site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://endpoliticsasusual.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sebelius to be Vice President

Barack Obama sure sounded like Kansas Governor Kathleen Sebelius was going to be his Vice President yesterday. Here's what he told the Kansas City FOX affiliate Channel 4 yesterday:

I love Kathleen Sebelius. I think she is as talented a public official as there is right now. Integrity. Competence. She can work with all people of all walks of life, but I promised that I am not going to say anything about my vice president until I actually introduce my vice president.

When Obama visited Kansas prior to Super Tuesday he did an interview with Wichita's KAKE News where he said Sebelius was on a short list for VP. Things haven't changed much since then. As I've said repeatedly, she'd be a great pick!

Update:
For more information about Sebelius check out these posts:

Sphere: Related Content
blog comments powered by Disqus