This site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://endpoliticsasusual.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 22, 2008

John McCain's Brazilian Love Affair

Yikes! Oh, that's what she looks like now. John McCain recalled in his memoir "Faith of our Fathers" his steamy love affair with a Brazilian model, and beauty queen, in 1957. From the New York Daily News:

"I met and began a romance with a Brazilian fashion model, and gloried in the envy of my friends," wrote McCain. "I spent every free moment with her" for the rest of the eight-day stay in Rio. He had sailed to Brazil aboard the destroyer Hunt.

The former model was tracked down by Brazil's O Globo newspaper and said Saturday, "He was a lovely person and loved to go out with me. I called him 'John' but he was my dear and my coconut dessert.

"He was such a good kisser that I had to purchase a book which taught me how to kiss to keep up with him."

Asked about John in bed, Gracinda says, "Of course we had sex...he was not only good at kissing but good at everything."

I don't think I need that much information about a Presidential candidate. Who is he, Bill Clinton? Gracinda plans to send him a love note if he wins the election. It will say, "Congratulations from your great love in Brazil." I'm sure Cindy McCain will make sure he gets the message.

Sphere: Related Content
blog comments powered by Disqus