This site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://endpoliticsasusual.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Obama's Crowd Boos Him When he Thanks McCain

No good deed...

From Politico:

Obama acknowledged his rival's attempts yesterday to calm an angry crowd at a morning rally in North Philadelphia, drawing loud boos from the mostly black audience, my colleague Ken Vogel reports.

"I want to acknowledge that Senator McCain tried to tone down the rhetoric yesterday, and I appreciated his reminder that we can disagree while still being respectful of each other. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again — Senator McCain has served this country with honor, and he deserves our thanks for that," Obama said, before warning that the Republicans were unlikely to tone down their campaign.
I'm really curious to see what happens tonight at the Flyers' game when Palin makes her appearance. This campaign may be unsalvagable from the anger that's been unleashed (on both sides).

Sphere: Related Content
blog comments powered by Disqus