This site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://endpoliticsasusual.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Election Day

I will be participating in the election process Tuesday as a polling agent. That's a fancy term for a poll watcher on behalf of the Democratic party in order to make sure no one gets cheated out of voting. Of course, I'm in Kansas so I don't think we'll have any highly irregular activity. Working for the Democratic party has reminded me that I am a Republican at heart, but that doesn't mean I don't want to see Obama win. I just don't think Kansas will be a victory for him. Obviously.

What all this means is that I'll be unable to post for most of, if not all of, the day. After the polls close I'll be back and ready to blog. Please check back for updates (if you're not out celebrating, crying or just sitting around) later in the evening.

Sphere: Related Content
blog comments powered by Disqus