This site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://endpoliticsasusual.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

New Yorkers Celebrate Obama's Victory

More footage from Election Night as New Yorkers break out the Star Spangled Banner on St. Mark's Street. Video courtesy Indecision 2008.



Jon Stewart discussed the "happiness" that had come over New Yorkers after Obama's victory, and how it scares him. Says Stewart, "It's the weirdest thing on the streets today. There's this thing going on that I haven't seen before. It's called eye contact. As you walk the streets of New York City people are making eye contact, and they're nodding and smiling. What is this, the 1800s people? I'm literally afraid someone on the street is going to invite me over for pie. I don't care for it. You know what? Yes, you can but no I don't have to."


Sphere: Related Content
blog comments powered by Disqus